Face and Body Painting

Face and Body Painting

Face and Body Painting

Face and Body Painting

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Christin-Friend, Mother of 3

This is my friend Christin from Texas. I met her at MoPs(Mothers of Preschoolers)
I'd only know her for about 9 months, when she invited me to her wedding. I thnk she has a exotic eyes. I offered to do her makeup since she was on a budget.

The day of the wedding was hectic. There was a hairstylist doing her hair and myself trying to apply makeup. She wanted to do color. She normally doesn't wear any makeup except maybe eyeliner. So, we went with a muted green, her favorite color. Her brides maids dresses were black and so we could really do any colors. She also wanted a minimalist look, because she likes to be more natural. We used a light coverage foundation,brown pencil eyeliner as well as a nude lip color to accentuate her naturally pink lips.

No comments: